We feature changing exhibitions of work by leading local, national and internationally recognized artists as well as work by younger, emerging artists. Work in all media is represented in the gallery and styles range from traditional landscape to overall abstraction. The gallery displays work in large scale: painting, photography, drawing and sculpture, as well as more modest scale pieces in the same mediums. The gallery frequently arranges exhibits in other spaces for both clients and artists.
Among the services available through the gallery for private clients, art consultants, interior decorators and corporate entities are art acquisition, placement, lighting, framing and appraisals. We buy and sell at auction on behalf of clients and offer professional advice in this area. In addition, we work extensively with colleagues throughout the United States and the world, extending our reach and ability to offer the finest work available.
Since 1986, the gallery has been an active member of the Art dealers Association of Greater Washington.
- Art consultant and curator to the Warner Building, Washington, D.C.
- Art consultant to Crowell & Moring, Washington, D. C.
- Art consultant to the German Marshall Fund, Washington, D.C.
- Art consultant to Cadwalader, Wickershan & Taft, Washington, D. C.
- Art consultant to the United States Department of State, Overseas Buildings Operation, Washington, D. C.
For questions regarding Addison/Ripley Consulting Services, information about artists or our inventory, please contact: Ms. Romy Silverstein, Gallery Director.